[Board] Welcome new Board

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:08:55 PST 2017

Hey Ravi, for the short term we are going to focus on getting a budget
together for 2018. If you have questions about the responsibilities of the
board please have a look at the bi-laws.

I am afraid a lot is being asked of the board (and all the osgeo
leadership) in November. Please keep an eye out on where you can lend a
hand. Our top priority as an organization needs to be meeting our
responsibilities to our committees and osgeo projects. The board is only
nine people operating as volunteers, and will not have capacity to do
anything beyond operations until the new year.

While "spirited developments and approaches" may be entertaining this
community is a team sport - if you are here on the board list please be
prepared to help out.

--
Jody Garnett