[Board] action: Angelos to ask 4-5 projects to attend the next meeting

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 05:37:59 PST 2017

I just received the first reply from a project officer asking if we
would accept a project report (in some text format) in case they cannot
make it to the meeting this week.

I see 2 options:
1. Accept a detailed project report in some text format (wiki, rst,
markdown etc) along with a slide (if we feel it is necessary to complete
the AGM presentation)
2. Ask the project officer to join a future board meeting. The actual
question is: do we need a project officer to attend one meeting per year
(preferably the AGM) or is this not actually needed?

Best,
Angelos