[Board] Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:47:21 PST 2017

Till you have 6k from 2018 avaialble; since this was sponsored funds it
should carry over and be used for conference committee planning. Does this
change the amount requested for TGP supporting osgeo events?

aside: I usually reference FOSS4G TGP, supporting LOC, and Global TGP
supporting our events and activities world wide

--
Jody Garnett