[Board] Board Meeting 2017-11-21 Minutes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 21 11:35:27 PST 2017

Thanks Angelos, the agenda looks good, and thank you for chairing.  (I
missed all the emails this morning, until now, pardon my ignorance
during the meeting).  Do you think we should bump up the "Discussion
about Officer positions" item in the agenda, make it the first priority
of this upcoming meeting?  It could last a little while, so maybe we
should dedicate most of the hour to this topic, as it is very important
(as we see from the messages from the community)?  What are your thoughts?

thanks,

-jeff