[Board] Video F2F meetings planning

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:39:13 PST 2017

Those work for me if they are held to an hour, I have standing meetings at 1500 UTC every Tuesday and at 1600 UTC every Tues/Thurs.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
Treasurer at osgeo.org

On 11/30/17, 6:14 AM, "Board on behalf of Angelos Tzotsos" <board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    We have 2 urgent issues to handle:

    1. OSGeo Officer positions (ASAP)
    2. Budget for 2018 has to be approved before Dec 31th

    I believe that 1h meeting on 7 Dec cannot possibly cover both those
    items (we should spend this meeting to finish drafting  the budget), so
    I would like to propose 2 video calls/breakout meetings:

    * a F2F video call on Dec 14 (14:00 UTC) for the Officer positions item,
    * a F2F video call on Dec 21 (14:00 UTC) for the Budget 2018 approval

    Would that work for everyone?

    Best,
    Angelos

    --