[Board] R: board budget 2018

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:45:47 PST 2017

Hi Maria,

 From our Bylaws:

Section 13.7. Insurance. The corporation may purchase and maintain
insurance on behalf of any person who is or was a director, officer,
member, employee or agent of the corporation, or is or was serving at
the request of the corporation as a director, officer, employee or agent
of another corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust or other
enterprise against any liability asserted against him or her and
incurred by him or her in any such capacity, or arising out of his or
her status as such, whether or not the corporation would have the power
to indemnify him or her against such liability under the provisions of
this Article or of applicable law.

So far we have been covering only current board members.

Best,
Angelos