[Board] board budget 2018

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 30 06:17:10 PST 2017

I was involved when this was implemented (insurance for all Board
members, officers, and employees).  I have copies of this back until 2013.

This is the first I have heard of officers not being covered, which in
fact the insurance we pay for handles.

I believe the actual D&O Insurance files live on Dropbox (I still don't
have access), but I am sure they will also clearly state that our
existing insurance covers all Board members, officers, trustees, and
employees.

-jeff