[Board] board budget 2018

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 30 06:27:08 PST 2017

I think a more valid concern now is that our Directors and Officers
records (as in who is actually a director and officer of OSGeo, updated
names & contact info) is out of date.

In the old days, I would spend much effort on this, keeping that page
uptodate.  Today luckily, we have a specific role for this, the OSGeo
Secretary.

Since we see how important these records are (especially in the case of
liability and insurance claims) we should really focus on staffing the
position of OSGeo Secretary (is there a volunteer, if not then provide
funds to handle this position).

-jeff