[Board] website/rebranding meeting tomorrow

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 19:20:00 PDT 2017

Thanks Helena, I will try and power through updating the website.

We also have a couple new partners (which is great), I have an action item
to ask the board for a description -  but you may of beaten me to it.
Confirming that you have written up DOI - wow you are quick.

Yes the cards such as ica were not filled in yet, I had only filled in
enough to make bug reports. While it will be difficult to fill in .. it is
important information (the nature of our relationship) that is captured
nowhere else. I think this is important, especially when we get recurring
questions on the nature of our relationship with LocationTech.

You are correct that having OSGeo sponsors on their web page may be
confusing, I have the same question about GeoForAll labs. Let me make a
ticket so we can have a public discussion:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/120 In reporting this issue I checked
how projects, geoforall labs, partners and local chapters were handled.

--
Jody Garnett