[Board] quick question on presentation of Partners and Friends

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:05:51 PDT 2017

Helena was kind enough to join the most recent website/rebranding meeting,
and we had a question about the presentation of OSGeo Partners.

The website lists OSGeo sponsors at the bottom of each page, as shown here:
- http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/ogc/

We wanted to ask if it was clear that the sponsors are for OSGeo (not the
individual partner, in this case ogc). I have reported this issue here -
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/120 for discussion, but would like to
ask board members via email as I cannot imagine everyone follows the issue
tracker.
--
Jody Garnett