[Board] website review partner pages

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:13:41 PDT 2017

Certainly, can you send me appropriate logo and text?

I also note that we have this page
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/gltn/ covering a different UN
activity. I kind of get the impression the UN is big and we can have
strategic relationships with different departments? In which case the page
would be for "UN Geospatial Information Section" ?

We also have a page for
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/un-initiative/ covering our
joint initiative with Mr. Eom.

--