[Board] website review partner pages

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Oct 18 17:33:00 PDT 2017

HI Jody,

Ok with UN Initiative page. That covers all our activities.

Cheers,
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: Jody Garnett
보낸 날짜: 2017년 10월 19일 목요일 오전 9:14
받는 사람: Sanghee Shin
참조: board at lists.osgeo.org
제목: Re: [Board] website review partner pages

Certainly, can you send me appropriate logo and text?

I also note that we have this page http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/gltn/ covering a different UN activity. I kind of get the impression the UN is big and we can have strategic relationships with different departments? In which case the page would be for "UN Geospatial Information Section" ?

We also have a page for http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/un-initiative/ covering our joint initiative with Mr. Eom.

--
Jody Garnett