[Board] Subject: [General Info] request for visit

Jachym Cepicky secretary at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 19 12:40:28 PDT 2017

Dear Adel,

I'm forwarding your mail to OSGeo-Board. It would be nice, if you could
clarify, where do you want to meet - at least continent.

OSGeo is volunteer driven, world-wide organisation. You can probably meet
with one of our Advocates [1], who might be located in your area?

Cheers

Jachym - Secretary

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate

Banyass, West 12čt 19. 10. 2017 v 11:13 odesílatel <adel.alshamsi at gmail.com>