[Board] Budgeting project event support for 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 07:38:03 PDT 2017

I would like to follow up on two things here:

1) Operational Budget

Anita I think you found the draft budget, the approved operational budget
is here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017

2) Michael are you able to answer the question: *"We finally budgeted
17,500. How does this compare to the actual spending this year?"*

3) Venka I really like your idea from the last board meeting:

> Venka suggested we send a remainder to all project PSC to submit their
reports by end of Oct. 2017 and include their budget request for 2018 in
the report.

--
Jody Garnett