[Board] Current election cycle discussion

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 21:31:22 PDT 2017

Agreed Sanghee individuals must be respected in our organization. Venka the
board has focused primarily on option (a) - so that was kind of our opinion
was it not?

I understand we are stuck between two different options, a request for the
board to act, and the wishes expressed here to not interfere with the CRO
performing their office.

--
Jody Garnett