[Board] AGM Followup - what our foundation is doing in 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 07:30:45 PDT 2017

Thanks Angelos you are appreciated, we should reach out to the project
officers etc...

I note as GeoTools representative I did not make a report yet. In previous
years the AGM used links,
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/geotools-report-2012, that also
works well for email and IRC.

I think for the much smaller list of committees updates can be included in
the normal meeting.

Jody Garnett