[Board] New Board orientation session

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:28:46 PDT 2017

Hi,

Yes, a meeting to know details would be good for us new members. Although,
now that there are new members, I would suggest to start at least one
voting to know the best time to meet for future meetings. Here in Spain
Wednesday is a bank holiday so I would be able to attend the meeting and I
can also attend Thursday (it is 14:00 UTC, right?), but better if we review
that.