[Board] Fwd: Re: OSGeo DoI MoU signatures

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Thu Sep 28 15:07:05 PDT 2017

I suggest "enhance access to" rather than "enhance accessibility to"
because it is simpler and avoids a perhaps unintended link to
consideration of those with disabilities:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessibility

If you choose to keep "accessibility", it think it should be
"accessibility of" not "accessibility to". Open standards support
technologies like screen readers, but I do not think this is the core
message.

In my view, Open Source/Data/Standards are friends but distinct.

Kind regards,
Ben.

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Director