[Board] Fwd: Re: OSGeo DoI MoU signatures

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Sep 28 15:44:33 PDT 2017

Thanks, Ben.

I think the latest version below is ready to go.

“OSGeo has traditional roots in projects such as GRASS and MapServer
that were initiated with the support of U.S. Government Departments and
Agencies. The MoU with U.S. Department of the Interior opens up exciting
possibilities for collaboration in furthering the development and
adoption of Open Source Geospatial Software, Open Data and Open
Standards to enhance access to public data.”

Best

Venka