[Board] Questions about the Annuall Report

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 3 07:39:11 PDT 2018

Hello,

invitations to the Annual General meeting were send.

I did not send to the partners. There is no mailing list. And maybe
there is no time left too (only 60min)

I have 2 questions abou the report from the projects that will not
attend.

question 1: Use of the Annual_Report_Template
I found the Report template. It looks good.
* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_Template

I would like to make the motion to att one more heading like:

How is your project health?

Projects could report about f.e.
* growing or stable developer team?
* growing or stable community?
* communication & meetings?

Is it ok to add this heading?

And still use the template?

Question 2: Do we ask for reports 2017 or 2018?

All reports could be in the category -> Reports_2018
* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Reports_2018

Astrid

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary