[Board] OSGeo Board next face to face meeting after FOSS4G 2018 in Dar Es Salaam

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 3 08:02:30 PDT 2018

Hello,

I updated our board page and added the next Board meeting:

It will be 31. August 2018 after the conference  at 16.00 UTC (this is
19:00-21:00 in Dar es Salaam)
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Dar_es_Salaam_2018

We still have to find a place to meet.

We have to check whether we can make a video call to the people that
will not e in Dar.

Next IRC Meeting in September - find a date and time for the next
meetings
We also should think about the next IRC meetings - first wednesday 16
UTC did not fit everyone. I put the topic to the agenda.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors

--
Astrid Emde

Astrid Emde