[Board] Questions about the Annuall Report

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:56:06 PDT 2018

It seems this thread is collecting a lot of ideas, questions and
recommendations .. because we would all like to know what is going on and
how we can help.

If I can suggest we start small and just establish communication with the
projects, we will have an opportunity to hear how the projects are doing in
their own words. We are not trying to compile a project reference here, we
are trying for insight into health and happiness.

Because we are asking in an official capacity, requests ideas (for example
"2019 release schedule") can be taken as pressure rather than an
opportunity to communicate.
--
Jody Garnett