[Board] Questions about the Annuall Report

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 3 08:18:06 PDT 2018

Hi Astrid,

I think Wednesday morning's "OSGeo Sponsors and Partners" breakfast
handles the sponsors and partners well, and that will help us have more
time for giving the spotlight to projects, committees, initiatives, and
local chapters on Thursday morning.  60 minutes is very tight, we know
this from the past 12 years of these ha.  Alternatively, we could expand
the AGM to start an hour earlier at 7am local, and then have 2 hours for
all sponsors, partners, projects, committees, initiatives, and local
chapters to speak.  (I personally feel that the first option, leveraging
the sponsors/partners breakfast for feedback & spotlight, is better in
this year's case) -jeff