[Board] Fwd: How to retire membership status?

Sara sara at sarasafavi.com
Tue Dec 4 07:54:41 PST 2018

Board elections have come & gone and so I'm revisiting this request: please
change my Charter membership status to "retired".

Astrid - I've been told you have the ability to modify any relevant "master
lists". If this isn't true please feel free to forward this to the right
person.

Vicky - similarly, I understand you have the ability to edit the web
content at www.osgeo.org/about/charter-members/. If that's not correct
either, please feel free to forward as needed.

cc'd board at lists to help facilitate the request.