[Board] next board meeting

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:41:58 PST 2018

El mié., 5 dic. 2018 2:42, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> escribió:

> A big welcome to our new board  - first activity is to help everyone setup
> and set a time for our December board meeting!
>
> It can be a bit of a challenge to find an appropriate time slot, we have
> experimented with:
>
>    - A fixed time slot (2nd Thursday of each month UTC 16:00)
>
> We also experimented with changing the day of the week. And with weekends.
I would say we need a generic poll with basic options and see what fits
better.

>    - Dynamic (doodle poll each month)
>
> I have updated the wiki page
> <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors> with everyones timezone,
> here is that that looks on the clock:
>
>    - meeting planner
>    <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20181206&p1=1091&p2=207&p3=286&p4=141&p5=26&p6=111>
>    - UTC 16:00
>    <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=12&day=6&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=1091&p2=207&p3=286&p4=141&p5=26&p6=111>
>       - Victoria: 8:00 am
>       - Raleigh: 11:00 am
>       - Halifax: 12:00 noon
>       - Sevilla: 5:00 pm
>       - Athens: 6:00 pm
>       - Pretoria: 6:00 pm
>
> With this in mind I would like to propose an informal chat / orientation
> this Thursday December 6 at 16:00 UTC
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=12&day=6&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=1091&p2=207&p3=286&p4=141&p5=26&p6=111>.
> Ideally we can balance some setup (wiki pages, web pages, loomio voting
> access, irc access) along side current activities (primarily budget since
> we are at year end).

I will be arriving at home around that time with Jet lag and after a full
day traveling from foss4g asia. So maybe I'm awake or not. Maybe I'm home
already or not :) I can't say right now.

> And schedule our first meeting for the following week Thursday 13th at
> 16:00 UTC
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=12&day=13&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=1091&p2=207&p3=286&p4=141&p5=26&p6=111>
> .

That one is fine for me. A jitsi video face to face?