[Board] Fwd: How to retire membership status?

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 6 22:56:05 PST 2018

Hello Sara,

thanls for your email and sorry, that it took a while to work on your
request.

You are now listed as retired OSGeo Charter Member at

https://www.osgeo.org/about/charter-members/

I also edited your User page in the wiki and deleted Charter member:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Sarasafavi

If you would like to change more content on your charter member page you
can do so.

All the best Astrid

---

Astrid Emde