[Board] 2019 board planning

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:56:53 PST 2018

Jeff:

We were sorry to miss you on Tuesday, based on your track record (tracks
everywhere world wide :) ) I wanted to ask you for ideas in support of the
local chapter program?

Maria has already identified local chapters as a travel priority, can we
draw on your experience and connections for additional ideas?
--
Jody Garnett