[Board] community project contact draft email thread

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:43:50 PST 2018

I don’t want to make helping community projects conditional.

That said if the GSOC team wants to offer participating project additional
motivation such as what is described they can either a) work through the
board or b) form a committee and request a budget (to act independently).

I would encourage such an idea to have an additional deliverable beyond
what is outlined in GSOC, perhaps a video presentation of their work?

Info like the idea

Jody Garnett