[Board] OSGeo Portuguese Chapter

doublebyte joana at doublebyte.net
Tue Jan 9 06:26:36 PST 2018

Dear Board,

I would like to propose listing the [1] OSGeo Portuguese Chapter, as an
official OSGeo Chapter in the new OSGeo website. In the current OSGeo
website, the chapter is listed as "in formation".

The OSGeo Portuguese Chapter has been active for more than 10 years, has
successfully organized many local and national level events and has been
formalized as an association [2]. This year, the chapter is leading the
organization of FOSS4G Europe.

        We look forward for having your feedback on this,
                      Thanks and Regards,
                                    Joana

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Portuga
[2] https://www.osgeopt.pt/