[Board] Send a timeline mail to OSGeo-Discuss and information about f2f and no charter member meeting

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 10 06:25:29 PST 2018

Hello,

at last board meeting (2017-12-23) we decided to make the f2f meeting at
the weekend before OSGeo Code Sprint and not the charter member meeting
as discussed before.

Some people already asked me about the charter member meeting. So I
would like to send mail with the timeline to OSGeo-Discuss.

What do you think about the idea? Anything I missed? Shall I add an
explanation why no charter member meeting?

I would like to send it when the new webside is there... with the fresh
link sto the events (will change the links below).

17.-18.3. OSGeo Board F2F meeting in Bonn [link to f2f meeting wiki page
-> I will create the page]
18.-25.3. OSGeo Code Sprint in BaseCamp in Bonn
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018
21.-24.3. FOSSGIS Konferenz (german speaking local chapter annual
conference https://www.fossgis-konferenz.de/2018/)

(I will send a separate mail about the status of f2f preparation soon)

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member