[Board] OSGeo board meeting tomorrow

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 16 09:42:01 PST 2018

Hi Jody,

you are right. So maybe just 1 minute on the f2f meeting Bonn, as I have
to book a place. Update on Video Committee can be discussed via email or
at the next IRC meeting.

Next IRC meeting would be Board Meeting 2018-02-01

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Board_Activities_and_Meetings

Astrid