[Board] (no subject)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jul 8 06:52:46 PDT 2018

Hi Alex, John,

OSGeo is happy to support community day events such as this; I've added
it to the next Board meeting agenda, that will occur on 1st August.  It
would be great to have you or John attend the IRC meeting then, to
discuss this topic for approval (exact time of the meeting is still to
be confirmed): https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-08-01

For others: the request is for 1,475 USD

Thanks Alex!

-jeff