[Board] volunteer work certificate

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Jun 5 17:14:29 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I don't know if there is a process for giving a certificate for volunteer
work done on the foundation.

In Mexico its compulsory that students, as part of the requisites to
graduate, make volunteer work but they need a letter/certificate for the
files.

Martha Carmen Vergara Trejo was the one that organized the OSGeo
presentation on the ENAH. on [1] you can find the first contact she made
asking for the participation.

She organized the location, whatever was needed, she even traveled every
weekend to help me do the presentation images. You can see the presentation
in [2]

I estimate that in the course of 3 months, 40 hours were dedicated on this
endeavor.

Regards
Vicky

​[1]