[Board] OSGeo Representative

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:09:50 PDT 2018

I had a bunch of small feedbacks, individual sentences, etc...

I had a go at changing the document order (I thought it would be good to
introduce the position first and the go over how candidates work). I also
wanted to mention local chapters as our primary regional outreach approach.

It did not really work out the way I intended, the headings kind of
vanished and the document got shorter. Here it is if you wish to use it as
a reference point:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11tRREt1Bf-wEQtANWmajao_-CnkYPz32vihi9Vmcp_c/edit?usp=sharing

--
Jody Garnett