[Board] Call for vote the OpenGeoscience townhall & award at OGRS2018

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sat Jun 16 05:02:14 PDT 2018

Dear list members,
With reference to the motion to allocate *1300 USD* as part of
Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2018
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2018> to
connect with OGRS community at OGRS 2018 symposium by means of organizing
an OSGeo Townhall
the votes results from registered committee members [1] so far is :

Peter Löwe, +1
Massimilano Cannata, +1 (proposer)
Margherita Di Leo, +1
Jeff McKenna, +1
Phillip Davis, N.A.
Maria Brovelli, +1
Christian Strobl N.A.
Raffaele Albano, +1

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee#Members

I'd like to ask not yet voting members to express themselves. If no answers
are registered by and next Monday (5 working days) I would consider the
motion passed.

Best regards,
massimiliano

--