[Board] financial report from OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 16 06:17:09 PDT 2018

Hello board,

I wrapped up the costs from the OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CPYYt6fBKNo2e-2i8t_E82FY6INvENx8nO61NRQun4c/edit#gid=0

available money : 20456.03 Euro

expenses: 9566.77 Euro

We have a surplus of  10889.26 Euro (13284.8972 Dollar)

Most of the money was transfered to the OSGeo bank account.

2 questions have to be solved
* transfer of the money of FOSSGIS e.V. and payment for the Social event
at FOSSGIS conference (I will solve this question next week)
* EOX payed all the expenses and payed more than they were supposed to

In our Budget for 2018 we planned the money from vienna+2000$ for the
Bonn OSGeo Code Sprint . So it looks like we do not need the extra 2000$
and have a surplus from the code sprint too that we can use for next
Code Sprints or OSGeo community events.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#Code_Sprints

Best regards Astrid

Astrid Emde