[Board] Motion to sponsor FOSS4G 2018 at the highest level

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Jun 22 11:08:20 PDT 2018

I agree,
no reason to be sponsor.
OSGeo is the host not the sponsor.
If the board decide to give that money just donate it, still this that is
something different from the past I see need discussion at broader level
(community) and not o my board to have consensus.

Every decision like this is putting a new case that others will have the
right to ask for in the future.

My 0.2 cents

Maxi