[Board] Request for approval OSGeo Thailand Chapter

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jun 24 13:43:41 PDT 2018

Dear Sarawut,

This is wonderful news.  I am very happy to see such known leaders as
Phisan and yourself leading the Thai local chapter.  Of course I will
support and share this great local chapter news when approved.

Also, please let me know if you require a Thai mailing list for
communication, we can set one up for you if so.

I'll share the news of the first national FOSS4G-Thailand event as well!
  Great!

-jeff