[Board] FOSS4G 2018 Community Sprint - organization and sponsoring

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 30 06:53:25 PDT 2018

Hello,

I created the wiki page for the

FOSS4G 2018 Community Sprint
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Community_Sprint

It will be in the Tansania DataLab - thanks to them already. They will
provide the rooms.

Next steps is to find volunteers to organize the sprint in the OSGeo
community and to invite to the event. I will prepare a mail and send it
to discuss, tosprint.

I also created a sponsoring request for drinks/food. I would like to
make a motion that OSGeo should cover the costs for drinks/food for the
two days. Should not be to expensive as we only will offer drinks and
pizza.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Community_Sprint

Shall I create a poll on loomio?

Astrid