[Board] FOSS4G 2018 Community Sprint - organization and sponsoring

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 21:42:18 PDT 2018

Thanks for starting the ball rolling Astrid, we may not need an
accommodation column since this is not a standalone event :)

With respect to sponsoring request for drink food we should let the
organizers reach out for sponsorship or ask if they have something planned?
We do have a code sprint guidelines
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines> to follow if they wish
to ask for our support.

--