[Board] Motion: Approve the request from the Bucharest LOC 2019 for seed money

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Fri Mar 2 07:57:52 PST 2018

Dear board members,

Due to the technical problems with the Loomio platform, I'm moving here
the following motion:

MOT1: "Approve the request from the Bucharest LOC for an advance of
30,077 EURO from the total of 45,000$ aproved through the BLOC bid proposal"

Context: Bucharest LOC is requesting an advance of 30,077 EURO from the
total of 45,000$ approved through the BLOC bid proposal. BLOC will use
the money to secure the contracts signed with venue/food service
providers. Advanced payments break-down was privately provided to the
board.

Due to my involvement in BLOC, I will abstain.

Thank you,
Vasile