[Board] Fwd: request for initial funding

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Tue Mar 20 07:26:28 PDT 2018

Hi Board,

Would this mean other local chapters are also eligible for having the legal costs of their incubation sponsored...? That might become a rather large financial burden on the .org....

Yours truly,
--
Bestuur Stichting OSGEO.nl
Barend Köbben (Penningmeester)

On 20/03/2018, 15:20, "Board on behalf of Jody Garnett" <board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of jody.garnett at gmail.com<mailto:jody.garnett at gmail.com>> wrote:

That is great news Dirk, congrats!

Can you put this on the agenda for the next board meeting please.

I think it would be wise to handle this request as a sponsorship, so there is no direct legal relationship. After all until you have legal advice it is hard to know what we are allowed to do :)

--
Jody Garnett