[Board] Hello Board

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:19:26 PST 2018

Reading the https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2018 page there is a step "CRO
to present candidate list to the board for approval".

Reading the email sent to discuss it looks like this meeting was not deemed
necessary as there was not discussion required. As such I have started a
loomio thread linking to the relevant wiki pages and emails:
https://www.loomio.org/d/3doBaYMp/welcome-new-charter-members-

And started an electronic motion to recognizes the 2018 nominees as charter
members.
--
Jody Garnett