[Board] TGP policy/FOSS4G SotM Oceania

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:08:52 PDT 2018

HI,

Very briefly: when do you need the money? Can we wait until the next
board meeting (first week of October) or should we do an extra loomio
discuss and vote?

Do you want/need help on writing the TGP proposal to extend it to
regional and local events? I think it makes sense that people involved
in the TGP program already write the first draft. And then the rest
can review and extend.