[Board] OSGeo Budget and Money guidance for projects, committees, initiatives and events

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:05:08 PDT 2019

This document was approved last meeting and is available in our GitHub:
osgeo_financial_guidence.pdf
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/board/documents/osgeo_financial_guidence.pdf>

I found a few spelling mistakes from the approved draft that required
fixing. I also made all the examples in italics to avoid distracting from
the core content.

The LibreOffice document is in our GitHub along side the PDF if anyone has
corrections to make. Please have a look, if the document is ready I would
like to add a link to it from our wiki.
--
Jody Garnett