[Board] OSGeo Budget and Money guidance for projects, committees, initiatives and events

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:40:25 PDT 2019

I’ve taken a pass on this. Others please review and edit as well.

Mike

Michael Smith

OSGeo Foundation Treasurer

Treasurer at osgeo.org

From: Board <board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 5:05 PM
To: María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com>
Cc: osgeo-board List <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Board] OSGeo Budget and Money guidance for projects, committees, initiatives and events

This document was approved last meeting and is available in our GitHub: osgeo_financial_guidence.pdf

I found a few spelling mistakes from the approved draft that required fixing. I also made all the examples in italics to avoid distracting from the core content.

The LibreOffice document is in our GitHub along side the PDF if anyone has corrections to make. Please have a look, if the document is ready I would like to add a link to it from our wiki.

--

Jody Garnett