[Board] invite to the sponsors breakfast

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:54:01 PDT 2019

Astrid mentioned there was a spreadsheet, I could only find one from last
year.

Here is our sample invite from last year:

*There will be a welcome breakfast for our FOSS4G & OSGeo Sponsors and
partners prior to the start of the conference on Wednesday 29 August at the
Serena Hotel from 0700 - 0830. OSGeo would like to thank you for your open
source support and advocacy. The OSGeo breakfast is both a special
networking event and an opportunity to meet with you in an informal setting
together with other sponsors and partners.*
*We will have both sponsors/partners on hand, including representatives
from the OSGeo board.*

*Our reservation is for a limited number, so please kindly reply with your
availability.*

*Thank you and see you soon at FOSS4G 2018 in Dar Es Salaam.*

On the wiki page Thursday is proposed for this year, we need to rent a room
and catering (if there is still time, or nearby hotel if there is not)
--
Jody Garnett