[Board] Video meeting Doodle

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:39:19 PST 2019

* We already covered appointing officers
* Did we already look at vice-presidents and/or regional representatives?
* I think we have established open source as available for our geospatial
field (industry/research/academic), the ongoing challenge for us is
outreach on participation (so that open source in our field is sustainable.)
--
Jody Garnett