[Board] Fwd: [QGIS UserConf 2019] Financial support request. More precise budget attached

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:03:01 PST 2019

Hi boad

We updated the budget [1] with more realistic numbers. We reduced the
expected numbers of attenders due to short registration time.
We also contacted with the definitive catering service so we had more
realistic numbers.
We also changed completely the venue due to technical problem and this
introduced less costs for the venue but more costs to give lunch also to
the workshop attenders because we are in a campus during carnival holidays
without all food facilities.

We also removed QGIS estimated budget because most of it would be used to
cover developers costs for the hackfest and the OSGEO part because have to
be decided in amount and modality.

let us know is we can count on your financial support

Luigi Pirelli on behalf of the organisation committee

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4btuoagyrigc9au/New%20Budget%20User%20Conference%20QGIS%202019.pdf?dl=0