[Board] GRASS GIS budget 2019

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:28:40 PST 2019

Hi,

I like your budget: detailed and touching many topics. This is going
to be a good one for referencing next years :)

I'm curious about how you estimated the budget for the website
migration. Is it a budget from a company? Are you going to do it with
people from the community and pay the volunteers that work most?
Because maybe in GeoNetwork we allocate some budget for maintaining
basic stuff and I am not sure how to approach it properly.